From plot holder Simone Wilkie.
- One large peeled courgette (or two small)
- One tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini (white)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika or cayenne pepper
- Fresh squeezed lemon to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a food processor. If your blender isn’t a high powered one, blend the courgette and lemon first to get a liquid going and then add all the other bits – otherwise it may get stuck!